Website designed and hosted by Joanne N. Jones - Ye Olde Forest Quilters
Welcome to Ye Olde Forest Quilters
This page was last updated: May 15, 2017
Click on the map above, enter your address and click on the "Get Directions" button to get directions to our new shop.
Directions to Our Greensboro Shoppe:
Ye Olde Forest Quilt Shop
107 Creek Ridge Rd, Suite H
Greensboro, NC 27406
Our Greensboro shop has...
Easy access from I40:
1. Take exit 221 and go south on
S Elm-Eugene Street (away from downtown
2. Turn right at the 2nd traffic light at
Creek Ridge Rd. (Industrial Ave is to the left and is where our shop was located)
3. Take the 2nd left in the S. Elm Office Park and
follow signs to building 107. We are located
at the back of the Office Park on the left. Look
for Suite H.
Easy access from I85:
1. Take exit 124 and go north on
S Elm-Eugene Street (towards downtown
2. Go about one and a half miles. Get in the left lane.
3. Turn left at Creek Ridge Rd. (Industrial Ave is to the right and is where our shop was
4. Take the 2nd left and follow signs to building 107. We are located at the back of the Office Park on the left. Look for Suite H.
We have new fabric arriving weekly.
We sell Janome sewing machines, Moda and Hoffman fabrics, pre-fused laser cut fabric kits, notions, books, patterns and other quilting "goodies". Visit us today!
M-F 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Sat 10:00 am to 6:00 pm